MBA (Master of Business Administration)Masters of Business Administration, popularly known as MBA, is one of the most sought after graduate programs in the world. An MBA degree from a reputed graduate school holds immense promise in unraveling a successful business management career for you. In short, MBA is a post graduate degree; earned by completing traditional academic coursework based on real business challenges typically in a span of two years.
Most of the business schools offer MBA programs with courses enveloping a variety of subjects pertaining to disciplines of Business, Human Resource, Information Technology, Marketing, Management, Finance and Law. Ideally, an MBA program prepares candidates with the:
- Ability to lead vital positions in the global economy.
- Development of acute analytical, communicational and inter-personal skills.
- Capability of innovative decision making.
- Derivation of affirmative conclusions for complicated business problems through diverse logical and critical skills.
- Application of theoretical and pragmatic knowledge to a variety of real world business situations.